User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    I stayed by his side as Landon, the one who changed me, readied for the transformation. Would Landon be her father or someone else? Landon was ready to drain his ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love- Chapter 5

    Chapter five Oh, I am so ready for this. I am p-u-m-p-e-d up!! :D :D I turned on the radio to rid the silence. As I turned it on, the ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels Will Fall - Part 1

    Awaken-the-Dark - So I have to ask...with the title called Angels Will Fall, is there going to be angels in it? Well, I didn't really spot out any grammar mistakes, ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 11

    Chapter Eleven Yeah!!! I am so pumped up for this. “So, who’s Sebastian?” I asked, forgetting that little detail. (Authors note: Thanks Merry!!!) Are you talking about me? Anyway, your ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love Chapter 4

    Night Mistress - Like I promised I'm back reviewing this very intriguing story. :wink: I read the past chapters, to get a sense what had just happened and then I ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 7 Part 2

    ~Well everyone, this is the end. I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Here it is...enjoy!~ Sophia stood there, bemused and bewildered. All she was thinking about was James and ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 10

    Chapter Ten Yeah!! I'm so excited. Jasper was so distracted; he started changing the temperature in the house during the day. One minute it was hot, the next it was ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Chupatoasta - Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the family. Omg!! You love the Jonas Brothers? Okay, I'm you think any of them cute? I seriously HATE Hannah Montana. Her ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 7 Part 1

    ~Hey, everyone. I'm back and I'm ready to post the last chapter. After this, it's more math. Ugh! I hate math. :x Anyway, enjoy!~~Edited.~~ There were people everywhere. Ladies dressed ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 16

    CastlesInTheSky - Oh, no. That's so sad. :cry: Why did he have to die for? Any who, let me get on with my questions and opinions. I didn't see and ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 6 Part 2

    ~Hey, I'm back with part two. After finally doing some homwork, I finally finished this part. Yeah! :D So, I hope you all enjoy and like.~~~Edited.~~~ The black carriage came ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 4

    Sarah- As always, reading your Broken story is just touching. I wish there was more. This part reminds me of that old tale of the candle stick girl on Christmas ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 6 Part 1

    Night Mistress - Thank you. Thank you and thank you a billion times. I really needed your opinion on this. If I gave mine then it'll give it all away, ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 9

    jasmine - Yeah, first to review!!! Well, I think so. :? Besides dancing to the radio, I'm loving this. Okay, first off I rarely saw any grammar mistakes. Maybe someone ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! XD

    Awaken-the-Dark- Hey. Hi. Ho there, Jasmine! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope from us you'll have a warm welcoming. :D I remember when I was 14. *thinks deeply* Any ...

    Sep 10, 2008


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner