User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 12

    *KJ~ You know because I'm really liking this novel of yours, I might read more then five chapters per day. It's like really good! I don't know if I might ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    *KJ~ Well, here I am reviewing your Because. And thanks for telling me in our conversations. I really needed the boost in the morning. So you guess what that means? ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Four

    * Aubree ~ Wow. Your pointers are really going to help. And I thank you for that. And you definitely helped. Thanks again! *Merry

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Masterpiece Theatre

    Have you heard of Masterpiece Classic? It's a program on PBS, that shows on every Sunday for a period of time. What they do is incorporate the classic works in ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    * Angel of Death ~ I'm glad there wasn't a lot of mistakes and I did have trouble with the length. So I'll try to lengthen it. And thanks for ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    * salsashanno ~ Wow. I guess I'm improving little by little. Thank you for the pointers! I will soon revise. * ballerina13 ~ Thanks for saying it's unique. That means ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    Hello, everyone. Here is chapter one. I am planning to switch back and forth with the men and the MC for each chapter. I need all the help I can ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Writing Genres~ *Historical Fiction with romance. aka: historical romances -Georgian (I'm planning to do) -Regency (Doing) -Victorian (Doing) -Edwardian (I'm planning to do) Books/Authors~ The Luxes;

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    *Jazz~ First off, is your avatar from Flyleaf or Shiny Toy Guns? I was just wondering. Well, Rosey went over the rules, so I won't repeat. Anywho, tell us a ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new here

    *pink_09~ Hello, there. I see you have been welcomed warmly. I hope you have loads of fun here!! For your question, that's a yes. You can always post your works, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    *madel~ Hello, there. I see you have been welcomed warmly. Cool. Cool. You know, I'd be happy to check out your stories. What do you like to write? Oh, and ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    * Bittersweet ~ Thank you so much for critiquing this. I will use your pointers when I come back from shopping. Oh, and I know that this prologue is really ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    *Secret Ottami~ Hello, there. How are you? Anywho, welcome to YWS. I hope you have loads of fun here! We here have two main rules. Just in case you haven't ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    *Madison.Rose~ Hello, there. I like to say that I like your name. It's very pretty. Anywho, welcome to YWS. I hope you have loads of fun here. So why don't ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gifts of Angels: Part 1

    *KailaMarie~ Here are my thoughts and comments while reading this. * Gerard. The photographer. ~ You know, I laughed when I read about Gerard. The whole emo-flippin-hair-thingy. I can totally ...

    Jan 23, 2009


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland