User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    Ashley- Whoa. Dude, Rebecca's feisty. I seriously thought Rebecca was going to do something to Issac. Then again, Sophia was there. And she was tempted to do it, also. I ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    breenuttxo- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. There are rules to ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 15

    Jasmine- First off, I am so sorry that I'm so behind with your story Untouched. Anyway, here I go... I had no idea that Jessica and Heather were vampires. That ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Anna- Hey! Hi. Ho there!! :D :D :D Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. I'm sure within time you'll be addicted to this site. :wink: ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new :).

    lauren- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    ATreeah- Hey. Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Okay, random question time...are you a morning or night person? Coffee or coke/pop? ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    Miss Anonymous- Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family. Remember to check out the Help and Support tab up at the top. Rules to follow, staff to contact, ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Carlie- Hey! Hi! Ho there. :D Welcome to the family. I hope you are most welcomed. So like random question time. Yeah! Do you prefer dancing {ballroom} or sports? ---I ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The dreaded introducton section...

    Kelsey- Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the family!! I hope you are most welcomed. Remember to check out the Help&Support tab. It gives you rules to follow, staff to ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 12

    Chapter Twelve Jasmine? Hello? Dude, why didn't you pm me that this chapter was up? I am so mad at you. Okay. Okay. I forgive you. “Bailey is still sleeping.” ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :P

    Gracee- Hey. Hi. Ho there! :D Welcome to the family. I hope you are most welcomed. So tell us a little about yourself... Fav. books, movies, music,...-I know the average ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    pshhxhoney - Why thank you. :D I will try my best to get the next part up, when I get the chance. I will definitely pm you when I do. ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 17

    Sarah- Haha! I totally laughed with the whole Austen thing. Man, you gotta love her. I have to say Northanger Abbey is my fav. and Pride and Prejudice is way ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 5

    Author's Note: This is quite a short chapter, but I liked it's shortness, and it would have been overdone had I lengthened it. I didn't want to cram too many ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Twelve

    This is the last chapter I have written for this story...and it might be the last. I'm afraid to tell you all but this story probably won't be continued. WHAT!!!! ...

    Sep 17, 2008


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical