User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new?

    Stella_Grrl- Hey and Hi!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff to contact, FAQ, and much more. So what ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new (:

    gloryfades- Hey and Hi!! Welcome to the YWS family and I hope you are most welcomed. :D Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 22

    Chapter Twenty-Two Bad or Good? Yeah!!! I am so ready for this. :D Here I come... I woke to the sound of monsters killing each other with machine guns. The ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    shelly- Hey and Hi!! :D Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff to contact, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new....

    Ashton- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Remember to check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow, staff ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)

    Krisy- First off, I love the title. So cute and true. Now, for my comments...God! I hate her mother. Becca is so right. Her mom is such a hag. Is ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 17

    Jasmine- Chapter Seventeen Yeah!! I am so ready for this. :D My mind was fast enough to recognize the voice. “Ms. Avery?” Avery? Why's she here? Her blonde hair was ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 16

    Okay, it's a little short and packed with spelling and grammar mistakes. Nit-pick away my friends. =) Of Course. :wink: But I'm glad for chapter sixteen. YEAH!!! I was waiting ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name: Merry Nickname: Don't really have one. But dad calls me the "Mar" Favorite Color: GREEN!!! Song: My Worst Nightmare by Forever the Sickest Kids Food: Chocolate whoppers. For ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying hello

    janey- Hey! Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dance

    CJeanene13- Okay. First off, remember to space out the paragraphs. Chunking the paragraphs, will make the reader not want to read it. Spread them out in separate paragraphs. Let them ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    Ashley- First off, the beginning of this chapter seriously made me laugh. :lol: I don't know why, actually. I guess it's the way you wrote it. :wink: Anyway, the dialogue ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    Lucy- Taking a quick sip of her latte she picked up on her walk in to work, Should be into. That's the only mistake I found. Other than that, I ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eve-Prologue

    ~Hey, everyone. I decided awhile back that I didn't like my Fallen Sorrows. So I'm redoing everything. The characters will be the same but a whole other plot and different ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Ophelia.Stornoway- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family! :D I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules for follow, ...

    Oct 6, 2008


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta