User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Arielle- Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D Awww...the beach. The only close beach I've got is Westport. Which is 2 hours away from the house. And man, that beach is like ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone....

    Laura- Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D :D So you're from Ireland, huh? Is there a lot of major vast scenery? Anyway, how's it like there? I too, am horrible at ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 2

    ~Here's part two, Enjoy! :D ~ Part 2 Other House Grandma Essie lives in a small neighborhood that seems to be on a private road. Grabbing my luggage, I look ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched-Epilogue

    Jas- Wow. It's over? Like finally over? That's sad. :( I somehow wish there was more. So like Genna's changed and all {well I could tell she was by the ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 25

    Jas- The choice of choosing between two men. How hard. Anyway, I do agree with Ashley, on the rush-e-ness of this chapter. Add more emotions of Genna. Man, I'm totally ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmmm ... Hello

    Lauren- Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {such as ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 1

    ~Make sure you check out the preface. Negative reviews are welcomed. Well, enjoy! :D ~ Part 1 Vacation When I heard the news that my parents were going on vacation. ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Until The End ~ Preface

    For everyone who has read this writing piece up to part seven, I have changed it. I decided that I wanted a change and I didn't want verse. So after ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 4.

    day tripper- So I started reading this and from the first paragraph {of chapter 1} I was totally hooked! I seriously can't get enough of this story. It's so hilarious! ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

    helenelizabethclarke- Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {such a ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Samantha- Hey! I wanted to say welcome to YWS!! I hope you are most welcomed here. :) Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Yall

    Simone- Hey and Hi!! Welcome. Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {make ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 24

    I'm not sure if this is done. I might add on later.... That's totally fine. :wink: Chapter Twenty-Four I Never Said That YEAH!!! Here I come... I stepped across the ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there I'm new =)

    Louise- Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS and I hope you are most welcomed here. :D I do have to agree with you there...this community is pretty amazing and great. ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    Away.With.The.Sun- First off...sweet title!! So cool! :D Anyway, Hey! And Hi. Welcome to YWS and I hope you are most welcomed. :wink: Well casey_kent told you about the site. So ...

    Oct 15, 2008


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford