User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 6

    ~Hey, everyone. Here's part 6. Negative reviews are welcomed. Enjoy!~ Part 6 New Direction After moments of awkward silence, I eventually spoke up, “I'm sorry for your loss, Harper.” I ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Jessica- Hey!! Welcome to the family. :D I hope you are most welcomed, here. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Such as Rules to follow (the ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 6

    The secretary shot me a look, and loosened my grip. I think you're missing an I after and. she said before she hangedup on me. Space between hanged and up. ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (5)

    lucyy- While reading this chapter, I was amazed how well you write. I didn't find any grammar mistakes that caught my eye. The way you described the emotions from Rosaline ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Letter 3

    Jas- Man, not knowing her name is seriously killing me! :x Anyway, is the MC going to have any happiness in her life? Instead of the depressing, one-parent family, no ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    Merry_Haven's the name. This is my first year! Add me if you wish... :D

    Oct 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo: Never really done it before. So yeah. This will be my first attempt. '08 NaNo Name: Murder at Hampton's. Genre: Mostly historical. Throw in some romance and ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 5

    ~Hey everyone. Here's part 5. Negative reviews are welcomed. Enjoy! :D ~ Part 5 Brother Walking into Harper's room, I see band posters all along the walls. Several of them ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

    Sara- Hey. Welcome to the family. I hope you a pretty welcomed here. :D Yeah, I'm also in my last year of high school, too. GO SENIORS!!! So up to ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 4

    ~Hey, everyone. Here's part four. Negative reviews are welcomed. Enjoy!~ Part 4 Home We pass by the wild flowers and see water fountains. The garden in the front yard is ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [Preface]

    This is an experimental piece that I decieded to start. I'm not sure if I should continue or not so honest opinions are needed. Happy Reading! **Edited as of Oct. ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter two

    Jas- She had dyed her hair so many times, I don’t even think she remembers her natural color. Ha! Sounds like me. I've constantly died my hair since 5th grade. ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 3

    ~Hey, everyone. Here's part 3. Enjoy.~ Part 3 The Knock Hearing someone knocking at the front door, I meet Grandma Essie who is talking to a girl around my age. ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - One

    Ashley- So I read the prologue and this chapter and man, was I amazed. :lol: Don't we all have friends like Allison. The one who thinks the upperclassmen are hot. ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 6

    Hey, everyone. i hope you enjoy the long await chapter six. I will have another poll here soon to help me determine the name of the baby, who will be ...

    Oct 21, 2008


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist