User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Rhode- Hi. *waves* Welcome to the family of YWS. I hope you find it very enjoyable here. :wink: As the others said, remember the 2:1 ratio of reviews and posting. ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    Clo- Oh, sounds interesting!! I never really read anything in the Renaissance era. So I'll have to pick this one up. miyaviloves - I've never really heard of Captian Corelli's ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    I'm with miyaviloves there. Is it to all winners or selected people? Man, this gives me major inspiration to write more. :D I'll definitely have to check this out in ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    Clo- What's the Birth of Venus about? Oh, and it doesn't matter if it's not Young Adult. It can be adult fiction, too. No, you did help out. And I ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Merry Met

    Thea- First off I just love your name. :D It sounds mythical in some sort of way. Well...welcome to the family!! I see that you are very welcomed here. Wow, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing....

    Tay Star- Hey! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Yeah!! Go romance.--I am such a hopeless romantic. :wink: So what do you like to ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    Anything in the Regency period. Which is around 1812-1830. And the Victorian era, which is around 1839-1901. Thanks for recommending those two novels. I'll definitely have to look into those ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    Awhile ago I read La Petite Four by Regina Scott and I loved it! But now I'm looking for another novel or series that falls into that same category. So ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Title!

    Mine's Murder at Hampton's. I like my title, and there's something about it that catches my eye. :wink: -Merry

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I'm at 7205 at the moment. My goal for today is reach 10,000. That would be a miracle if that happens. :wink: -Merry

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Meghan & Haruno Sakura- Hey! How's it going? Never mind that. :wink: Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you guys are most welcomed here. So I see that Google has helped ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    Well here's mine... White snow fell from the heavens as they plunged down into odd shapes and sizes onto the cobblestone streets of London, but no one knew that murder ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 7

    Sarah- Wow. This was a very intense chapter. It kept me at the edge of my seat and eyes locked at the monitor. It was that good. I didn't find ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 6

    Feedback, please? :wink: I really struggled with this chapter so tell me if it's absolutely horrendous and I'll scrap it. Sure, Sarah. There is also a small round wooden table ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until The End-Part 7

    ~Hey everyone. Here's part seven. Negative reviews are welcomed. Enjoy!~ Part 7 'Night After dinner, I excuse myself to shower. After showering, I brush my teeth and meet Grandma Essie ...

    Oct 30, 2008


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas