User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Dudes!

    Alanna- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have an amazing time here! :D Ha! Peppy. I seem to be like that every morning. I don't even drink coffee. ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome!!!!!!!!

    Amber- I'm just gonna call you that. Is that okay with you? Anyway... Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a wonderful time here. But I must say, ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (6)

    lucyy- I have a feeling when I read this chapter that Cerise is a little girl and not a grown woman. It's just a thought that came upon my mind. ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 10

    Sarah- I love it. It's just simple as that. I'm gonna cry. No!!! Don't cry, Merry! Haha. -- Totally off topic. :roll: Okay, now for my thoughts. Wow, Broken is ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Prologue

    CastlesInTheSky- Thank you, Sarah. Your criticism has helped, so much. When I'm done reviewing your story Broken, I will come back and edit and revise. So thanks, again! Lost_in_dreamland- Haha!! ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For all Eternity - Two

    Ashley- First off...Happy thanksgiving!! Now to the point... I can't remember, but is Tim from the prologue? Wow, I'm liking Tim's velvety voice. Sounds dreamy and yet, sexy too. Man, ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [One]

    Ashley- Whoa, this is a very intriguing piece of work you have. You will definitely have to keep me updated when you post more. Hopefully soon. :wink: Anyway, now to ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Stolen

    I watched on as my younger sister stolen the one constant thing in my life. Okay, Bri. This is kind of a dry beginning to a preface. I feel like ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Prologue

    To everyone who read my bio from my profile they would know that this is or was (still in writing it) my Nano novel. I decided for awhile that I ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Historical Fiction

    lhighton - So I checked the local library and they didn't have Rosetta. And the description you gave made me really want the book, more. Now I'm totally bummed. :( ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Rosey- Wow. :shock: Pink. I haven't seen that color here, yet. But then I do prefer green, instead. :roll: I'm a huge green fan. But that's off topic. Hi. Welcome ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    Sheik- First off, your that from Legend of Zelda? I'm just curious, because my younger sister's play those series/games. And I know I heard that name some where. :? ~ ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Ava- Hi. *waves* Welcome to the family of YWS!! I hope you have a wonderful time here. So what type of writing style do you do? And favorite genres of ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey There!

    Leapy- First off, maybe I should use my save-drive. :wink: I've never really thought about it, but hearing about fried hard drives just scares me. There's no way I want ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    PerpetualBhridge- Hi. *waves* Welcome to the family of yws!! I hope you have a wonderful time here. :D When I started writing about a year ago, I thought no way ...

    Nov 23, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena