User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Jane Effect

    Elizabeth picked up the hem of her skirt and ran back towards home, hoping she'd make it. Her long, dark hair floated in the wind, blanketing the sky with black. ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New From the Midwest!

    lilstrymkr13- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a fantastic time here. :D What direction would you like to go to? The fiction forums, poetry forums, art & ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Two

    ashleylee- Ugh!! Man, this is totally killing me. I have got to stop over telling things. It's driving me crazy! Hmmm. I'll try out the dream scenario. Thanks for that ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    ashleylee- Haha. :lol: No, this is definitely in the present. I also wanted the MC to sound more human like then in a one-dimension way. So that's why I added ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Prologue

    ashleylee - More fire. Check. More drama. Check. More description. Check. ~Real. I think I can do that. :wink: No!!! I don't want this flat! I'm definitely going have to ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Two

    Lost_in_dreamland- Thanks Kristen! I absolutely love your comments! They seriously make me laugh. :lol: Cece came from the name Cecelia. But other than that, I won't give it away. You'll ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 3 (edited)

    Chapter Three Hey, Krisy! I'm so sorry it took so long to review this chapter. My bad. Well, here I go with my comments... Pain wasn’t something I had asked ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Two

    This chapter is revised. The moment we stepped outside, the bitter winter air hit us. I tightly wrapped my scarf around me, as I heard Nixie brrr. We both walked ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    Lost_in_dreamland- Thanks, Kristen for the review! It's greatly appreciated. :D You know I had no idea that Nellie was from Wuthering Heights. My bad. :( Well, you're just gonna have ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sooo, um, yeah, I'm new.

    Lily- First off, I really love your name. It's so cute. (Yes, I'm in one of those "cute" phases) Hi. Welcome to the family of all sorts of writers. I ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...=]

    Monstrar- Hi. Welcome back! *waves back* I wasn't here in April (I joined in July) but, it's cool that you're back. :D Well, I can take a guess that you ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wazzup, everybody!

    M Dragon- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a wonderful time here. Remember the ratio of reviews and postings. It's two reviews on someone's piece of work ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Until The End ~ Preface

    Night Mistress, ashleylee, and lucyy- Thank you for the wonderful reviews. They are greatly appreciated. But I have changed this story into a written form and not verse. I know, ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    CastlesInTheSky - I don't know why, but your reviews always seem to make me smile. And of course, laugh! You'll just have to see about the connections. :wink: Oh, thanks, ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    Thanks, guys for the reviews on the prologue. If you haven't read that part, I advise you should. It gives an insight about the story. This chapter is revised. December ...

    Nov 27, 2008


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell