User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Epilogue.

    day tripper- *squeals with joy* Man, I am like loving this story. :D The epilogue was a perfect touch. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I can seriously see Welcome to ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 16.

    day tripper- Wow. *cries* Is it really over? I loved it! I loved everything about it. You are an amazing writer! You seriously have to get this published! Sorry, if ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Explosive_Pen- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have an amazing time here. I see the rules are already laid down, so I won't go over. Anyway, tell us ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 9

    Angel- Whoa. Edward's mood changing is kind of scary. A bit. Is Will courting Maxine? I mean, like secretly? Awww. Daniel and Maria will make a adorable couple. I hope ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 8.2

    Angel- Well. Well. Well. I see that Andrew has a different streak to him. Very interesting. Uh, I see you have a lot of characters in this chapter. But that ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 8

    Angel- What?! Is Edward and Andrew going to fight? Oh, now I remember who Andrew is. And he's the one who's painting Lizzie. Got it. Uh, okay. Maxine is totally ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 7

    Angel- Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh! *giggles with happiness* I am seriously loving this story. :D I'm like loving Edward. This chapter was really intense. And I loved every moment of ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 6

    Part 6: An equal balance of two worlds. Yes, I'm back with my quotes!! Here I go... The carriage was only used on special occasions. Which meant, Patch, the Greenly ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Two

    Angel of Death- Thank you, Angel. Your comments are too nice. :wink: I will edit and revise today, when I have finished your Jane Effect story. I will definitely pm ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 5

    Angel- I decided I didn't want to quote on this chapter. Reasons are unknown. Well, I just don't know why. Okay, Maxine being nice is kind of scary. But I ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    Angel of Death- Um, Angel. I haven't edited this chapter, yet. But I'm glad you liked it. God, no. I hate Paramore. But, I couldn't think of who else to ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 4

    Part 4: Over Tea and Music You know, I'm liking these chapter titles. It gives a sense on what's going to happen. From her endless page turning, she could conclude ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 3

    Part 3: Jealousy and Roses I'm back and ready!! Here I come... As Elizabeth nodded, Emily ran to give Maxine a kiss on the forehead, then walked out of the ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Prologue

    Angel of Death- NO!!!! I wanted to revise and edit some of this. But if you liked it, then I guess it's okay. Oh, I like elegant and gorgeous. Thanks ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 2

    Daniel, his eldest son, was a very quiet soul. When there were family gatherings, no one could recall whether he was a man or a ghost. His manner was dead. ...

    Nov 30, 2008


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou