User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 9

    Demeter- Is this the end? I think not. :? Are you still thinking of continuing? 'Cause you just left out with a cliff-hanger. Anyway, my thoughts... The characters seem kind ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 8

    Demeter- Haha! :lol: I seriously laughed about the part with the three noses and mad scientist thing. Now that was funny. You know, I haven't heard the word, spooky in ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 7

    Demeter- Zebra Crossing. I would have never thought. Nice. :) Misty freaking out was kind of scary, and what's with Milton? I do like to see where you're going with ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 6

    Demeter- So what's with Satin? Why's she like this very emotional person who can't make up her mind? I feel like Jubiley and Misty have the same characteristics. Try to ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 5

    Demeter- So I'm reading this and I feel like it's not getting anywhere. Where's the plot? (I don't want to sound mean) I just feel like something's missing. And Lizzie ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 4

    Demeter- Okay. Why did she just rush out of the room? I guess I'll have to read on. I do agree with the others about this chapter. I liked it, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 3

    Demeter- I had the exact same expression as Satin or Lizzie about her cousin's name. Cinnamon? Okay, never really heard that one before. The thoughts on Lizzie are kind of ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 2

    Demeter- I'm liking this. I also like how you switch from Satin's POV to her cousin's. Gives us more insight. Man, I should totally watch a Little Princess again. Thanks, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    "No." I tell Mom that right away. I don't want HER to come here and mess up my summer that was supposed to be the best one ever. I don't, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here.

    Joey- Hi. Welcome to the family of writers. I hope you have an amazing time here! Oh, you write fiction? Any genres you prefer? I write mostly historical-based fiction. But ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Adelaide, a Prologue.

    Ok, there's probably a load of mistakes, I'm just looking for some opinions. Thanks :) Hey, Kristen! Because you gave some comments on my story I shall give you some, ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yola!

    Two Right Feet- Hi. Welcome to the family. (you will feel like this is your second home. seriously) I hope you have a wonderful time here. :mrgreen: Hamsters? Wow, I've ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Luxe

    Some say it's Gossip Girl in the Victorian Era. But the choice is up to you if you want to pick it up, again. Just think of gossip, drama, handsome ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Three

    Thank you for those who have been helping me with this story. Your criticism really helps me out, and I appreciate it. I wouldn't know what I would do without ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [Two]

    Yes, I know, I have neglected this story and I'm sorry. I am returning to this so hopefully it wasn't too long of a wait that you all lost interest ...

    Dec 1, 2008


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin