User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =3

    Stephanie- Hey, welcome! I hope your first day here isn't so overwhelming. :wink: I would love to check our your short story. So what do you like to write besides ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring to be Famous!

    LaReina- Aren't we all trying to be famous? :wink: I would love to review your work. What type of genre of writing do you do, anyway? You're not the only ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    KJ- Whoa. That did not just happen. Oh my god! That did just happen. Man, this story is getting intense and intenser every moment. I just love it. I have ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 9

    KJ- Oh. Oh. Oh!! I'm really lovin' Vick's character. Now the situation from New York, is that somewhat in the present too? -- Okay, don't listen to me. I might ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 8

    KJ- Wow another amazing chapter! I knew that the football scene would pop up. You know, I never knew that Becca had a brother. James. Okay, there's something going on ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 7

    KJ- Uh. What happened to the football game? Or has that haven't happened yet? “I’ll never let you go, Rebecca Chapman.” I love how you incorporate these small sentences of ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 6

    KJ- First off, Congrats Becca!! It's so cool that she got the scholarship. Yeah, I agree with everyone else, here. If Sheldon was looking/glancing at Ann she wouldn't be calling ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 5

    KJ- Whoa. This almost gave me a fright when the door ranged. You think it was him but it wasn't just a boy, instead. I was wondering why you used ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    KJ- Oh. Oh. Oh!! I just love this story. I didn't get to say this in the other chapters, because I forgot, but you do an excellent way of going ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    KJ- Man, she does have a hard time at school. Especially with those two girls and those Gothic girls. Ouch. Now, there's something about Vick that wants me to know ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    KJ- Whoa, I think I can totally guess what's going to happen. But I like to see if my guess is wrong. Again, like I said in the first chapter...excellent! ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    KJ- Intriguing. Eye Catching. And just wonderful. This first chapter has grabbed me in and makes me want to read the next part. The emotions flow throughout the story, descriptions ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream Journal ~ #1

    Clo- Awww, thanks. What you said means a lot. For the nitpicks, I will work on them when I have the time today. So thanks for pointing those out for ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream Journal ~ #1

    I know I'm already writing something but I decided to do something else while doing my other work. I'm going to be posting dreams that I have every time I ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Mutant- Hey, welcome to the family! :D I hope you have a wonderful time here. I would love to read your short stories. Any genres that your stories fall into? ...

    Dec 3, 2008


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx