User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Until The End ~ Preface

    Everyone - I would greatly appreciate reviews for this story I am writing. Thank you for your time. *Merry

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    This is a novel I have just started, set in the Victorian Times. It was previously set in 1920 but it was far too hard for me to write as ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    *Lindsey Huh? Where's Baltheir? *looks around* Okay, long story short. He is just SEXY!!! My younger sisters play Final Fantasy 12 (right? or is it XII?) and I always see ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Such beautiful beginnings...

    *Loli First off. I like your name. It's kind of a cute name for a young girl...there I go rambling things off. :roll: Anyway. Welcome. I guess I'm pretty far ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    *The.Dreamwalker Wow. :shock: I am late with my hellos. :roll: Never mind that... You have one more person that wants to say hi to you. Hi!! I wish you Happy ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    *deathcab4love Hi. :D Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!! I have to ask...did you get your user name from Death Cab for Cutie ? Aren't they so good...? :roll: *off topic* Anyway, off ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    *Incognito Temptation Hey. :smt003 Welcome!!! I know someone else asked this but, what do you like to write about? For me, I'm in this weird faze and I haven't figured ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Modern Day Twist ~ One

    CastlesInTheSky & ashleylee - Thank you guys for the helpful tips. I just used them and revised this chapter, the best I could. Look for the next chapter, coming soon. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lady In Waiting - Prologue

    So this was my attempt at NaNo this year. I totally failed, but decided to put up what I do have to see if it's worth fixing up and finishing. ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Feasgar Math

    Nadine- First off...Oh my goodness!!! You love historical romances too?! Me too. :D *dances around* I actually wrote my own historical romance story...set in the regency period. Then there's the ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Modern Day Twist ~ One

    For those who have followed my other works, I thank you. But I have decided that I plan on doing two novels at the same time. This is novel number ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Picture Prompt 2. Enjoy! Waiting. Hey, Sarah. If this is picture prompt two, where's one? Or is there one? The bed is crooked. Two hands intertwined, fingers twisted in knots ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small extract from my novel.

    miyaviloves- When I first saw the title, I immediately had to check this out. Oh, and plus, I'm huge for historical fiction. Either it has romance or not. I still ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    raquel2towers- Hey, welcome to the family of writers! I hope you have an awesome time here. Remember to check out the Help and Support tab. One major rule, the review/posting. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello fellow writers!

    Lisa- Hey, your from the US, too? What part? I mean... what region? :roll: I from the Northwest. The boring and rainy state of Washington. How's it like in college? ...

    Dec 5, 2008


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink