User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hello y'all!

    *Anna~ When I read how you found this site, I laughed! :lol: I actually found this site after reading Writer's Digest on the 101 sites for writing. And man, did ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    *Roo~ Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D So you study history, huh? What time period or era are you studying? Oh my goodness! I have that same problem. Once I start ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya! ^.^

    *Etain~ Hey! I see that you have been already welcomed here. :D Cool! Wow, another historical fan. I seriously can't get enough of history and everything in between. I have ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    * CastlesInTheSky ~ Oh, don't worry if you can't do the detailed critique. I don't want your fingers to get more numb. I thank you, for all the pointers, and ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Huh? What did I do wrong? Maybe I'm just being dense. :roll:

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    *Niki~ Hey. Welcome to the family of writers!! I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Remember the rules to this site, such as... * no chat-speak and *the ratio ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ~Addicting Poison~

    Prologue Hey, Bri. Here I am taking forever to review this part. Sorry, about that. Adam, Landon, and I were in the “turning room” as we nickname it. It looks ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    * lotti ~ All corrections are made. And thank you for the in-depth crit. It helped out a lot. I will pm you when I posted Chapter One. Thank you, ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    * Night Mistress ~ Yeah, I know Historical is my thing, but I decided to try something different this time. :wink: Oh, don't worry about the grammar thing. There will ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {seven}

    *Sarah Hey, I have read all your chapters and this one also. The reason I have not reviewed them was because I was too immersed in this wonderful story. :wink: ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abyssus

    *Molly Hehehe. My sister's name is Molly. Anyway. Hey! I see that you have a warm welcome here, and here's another... Welcome!! (my font size and color doesn't seem to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    * KikiSaysRAWR! Thank you! Thank you! You have no idea how much your review/comment made me feel. I will definitely revise today. *Merry

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    For everyone who had checked this part out, I decided to not to put it in historical fiction. Because it has romance in it, I decided to place this story ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh no, I seem to be lost! Or just new.

    *Anna Hey! Welcome to the place of writers. I've never been an editor, but then I'm home schooled. So that's a bummer. Oh. My. Goodness. Historical? Where? I'm sorry, I'm ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    *Holly (if I sound a little crazy, then don't mind me :wink: ) You know, my dad told me I should be a teacher, too. I blew it off at ...

    Dec 30, 2008


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka