User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Mostly Here to Critique

    *Orchestrate~ Hey! I see you have been welcomed, already. Cool. 8) Well, Welcome!!! When you say you love literary works , what do you mean? The classics? I do have ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    *ashleylee~ Here are some comments when I read this chapter... 1) Carmen and crew ~ He acts like a helpful but annoying older brother. It's like he's there for you ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    *ashleylee~ Here are some comments when I read this preface... 1) Title. I absolutely love the new title. But the thing is, if everyone saw the title to this story, ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Elemental Gem

    An old woman sat in a rocking chair with her hands in her lap, rocking back and forth. Okay, this a straight out tell. Describe about the rocking chair. And ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Two

    ~My readers, I thank you for the helpful and supportive criticism you have gave me. Enjoy, reading!~ Chapter Two Lady Amelia slightly turned her head to the left as she ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Miss Adrianna Barker- 2

    *naturesgirl~ What?! That's it? That's the end? Sad. Sad. Sad. :( Well, I guess my thoughts were wrong. I truly wanted Adrianna to be happy with Landon (well mostly him) ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Miss Adrianna Barker- 1

    *naturesgirl~ Wow. This is beautifully written! I loved every moment of it. It was like this story was written many, many years ago. Like a classic, you know. I love ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ One

    * Roo ~ Thank you for taking your time to read this chapter. I appreciate it greatly. Thank you everyone else! I have took all nit-picks and revised and edited ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey hey, everyone!!!! I'm newbie here lol.

    *Midnight Bliss~ First off, cool name. I likey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D Any favorites? Like the others mentioned. I saw that you posted something in the historical fiction tab. Just ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ One

    * KikiSaysRAWR! ~ Thank you for saying this chapter is vivid. The question that you have asked will be answered in or throughout the story. * Angel of Death ~ ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This is my family's Christmas picture. That's me in the white jacket. This is the most recent one of me. Goodness, I need to work on taking better pics. :roll: ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    * KikiSaysRAWR! ~ Wow. :shock: I love the hair! You know I think my hair is the same length, too. * CastlesInTheSky ~ Yeah, doesn't everybody have problems with frizzy-ness. ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ One

    * Night Mistress ~ Thanks. I hope the plot is thickening. Okay, the parent thing will definitely come up in the next chapter. Promise. :wink: No!! I'm making this to ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ One

    ~Please read the prologue first. Enjoy, reading!~ This chapter is revised. Chapter One Fall 1815 Dry, crisp leaves of several colors fell down from the decaying trees, onto the bronze-touched ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hi, Yo.

    *DeeLoli~ Hey! Welcome. :D It's really cool to see another eighteen year old on this site. I never really see a lot of them. It's most of the youngsters. Do ...

    Jan 4, 2009


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind