User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    After some months of thinking I am officially going to say good bye. YWS was so helpful and everyone was so great. You guys know who you are. And I'm ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    * salsashanno ~ Hey, thanks for reading this piece. It means a lot! Hehe. Yes, drugs are bad. * Stella Thomas ~ Wow. Thank you so much for all that ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: One More Hello!

    *Selin~ Hello, there. I hope all is well. And that you are having loads of fun here! So what do you like reading? Any favorites? Hey, another history fan! What ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    *MightierThanTheSword~ Just to let you know, I'm really late at getting to the welcome forums. Anywho... Hello and welcome! I hope all is well and hope you are having loads ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Six

    Hello, everyone. I need all the help I can get for this chapter. Thanks! As I walked down the corridor, I opened the doors and took a step out into ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    *Kelsey~ Well, hello to you, too! *waves* Yes, it's always good to start new and the feeling...well it's just good sometimes to start a new. Knowing that you know the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    *Starleene~ Hello, there. How are you on this fine day? All is well I hope. I hope you are having loads of fun here. Anywho, you didn't really tell us ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is it rude to tresspass?

    *Lizzie~ Hello, there. Wow, you sure had a lot of questions. But, I'm glad that someone got to them all. Anywho, what's TW & YWO? I have no idea at ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Well. Well. Well. This is an easy one. Mr. Darcy all the way!! Oh, yeah. I do not like Edward. He's just too...perfect. And a bunch of other things. Why ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    *John~ Hello, there. Welcome to YWS. I hope all is well. And I hope you have loads of fun here! You know, my dad's name is John, also. Weird, huh? ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi , everybody?

    *mimimac~ Hello, there. How are you on this fine Sunday? All is well I hope. Are you having loads of fun here? And making new discoveries? Fantasy, huh? Cool. Cool. ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, erm i new

    *Leyah~ Hello, there. How are you on this wonderful Sunday? All is well I hope. I hope you are having loads of fun here. And, welcome!! I'm sure everyone asked ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    * Hannah & LoveableLittleSock ~ Thank you for checking this chapter out. But, I have not gotten any time to revise this. I know this piece needs help, and I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Prologue

    *Hannah~ Hey, thanks for the pointers you gave. I know that this piece needs some working on. But, when I get the time I will revise and edit. Thanks again! ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! But I'm sure you already knew that..

    *Kayleigh~ Hello, there. How are you on this fine Saturday? All is well I hope? I hope you have loads of fun here and meet and have wonderful friends!! Yeah!! ...

    Jan 31, 2009


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley