-
Re: The Faeries-Chapter 2
Alright here is the first part to chapter two. It turned out longer than I thought it would. Now, I just thought I'd let you all know that I really, ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: The Faeries- Chapter One
Earlier critiques caught most of the grammar stuff, so I won't rehash that. I am curious about two things: 1) How old are the brothers? They sound like fairly young ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: The Faeries-Prologue
Hiya! No major critiques yet, just some minor nitpicks. (I'm mostly reading this so I'll be ready for the latest chapter you posted.) The fountain’s water rippled. The man leaning ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Pursuing the Princess, Part 2
Yay, more writing! Keep an eye out for anachronisms: "circus freaks" and "milk chocolate" are both fairly modern concepts, so it's unlikely a medieval fantasy world character would use those ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Pursuing the Princess
Nice start! I'd love more information about the world and the characters to anchor myself, though -- you throw a lot of names and a lot of plot at me ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Masquerade chapter 1 part A
Hiya! Music_lover took care of most of the grammatical corrections I was going to suggest, so I won't rehash them. I will comment that sometimes your sentence structures were repetitive ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: my book PROPHECY
Hiya! There's an awful lot to read here and I only got through the first chapter, so my comments ONLY apply to the first chapter. That means that I may ...
Feb 10, 2009
