User avatar

Merkava120

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Compassionate Royalty

    Thanks! It's not just your reading, the guards were confusing me even while I wrote them. The one that stayed back did seem suspicious, but I realized that he had ...

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: another another story

    Made me think of Inside Out, too! Even though I haven't seen it yet.

    Jul 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Relationship Between a Demon and a Goddess

    Just in case you didn't know (if you did, ignore me) -- you can make a quote by using brackets [] with 'quote' and '/quote' in them. Like this. I ...

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Burning of the Books

    Whew sorry, that was a bit long

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: A Viking Raid

    I'll definitely let you know! (If I do continue it, that is.)

    Jun 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: A Viking Raid

    Hahaha thanks a bunch for the review! Heck, maybe I will continue this...I didn't think I would, but..hmmm... Yeah, jihad Buddhists is a bit strange. I thought about putting Allah ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: A Viking Raid

    Thanks a ton! That's a lot of really good feedback that I can use now. I'm not too sure if I'll continue writing with this story but if I do ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: A Viking Raid

    Thanks for the feedback!

    May 16, 2015


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author