User avatar

Mercyemptyinme

  • Other Poetry Re: Socrates: An Epic Poem

    I like that this poem focuses on the history side of things :) I learned a lot from it. Keep up the good work! :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Eyes Behold

    Hi Dante! So first I'll start off with the little grammar things... I see a woman who's life should be in ruins You would want to change the "who's" to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowah Powah

    Juniper, these are amazing photographs! Anyone can take a picture of a flower, but your photos are so original and beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of them :)

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled [about ice skating]

    Abigail, I agree with Lava...this is a very cute story! I could just picture the story in my head the whole time I was reading it, and I'm not sure ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: RAIN (Kiss Me in the Rain)

    Hi there Jane, First of all I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this piece. The title drew me in at first because it's a big life experience for ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Girl Without Keys

    GoldenQuill - I thought this was a great piece! I was interested until the very end, and the fact that it has a dark, sad tone to it makes it ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: If Roses Grew Where Petals Fall

    Valteria - Although I tend to write my best poetry when I am sad, I do consider it a hobby of mine that I've fallen out of touch with. I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: If Roses Grew Where Petals Fall

    This is a poem I wrote for my Grandmother after she passed away and it was read at her funeral. I hope that by sharing this poem, you will all ...

    Jun 28, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne