Random avatar

Mentalist

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    I already knew who you were, Jaywing. I'm just good like that. /spam

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Haha, I wish I was a mod on YWO. Yes, I'm only thirteen and I'm not messing with you guys. :P I have no reason to. Hm, I like to ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    To Sae: Yup. To Stella: Well, I guess I do write historical fiction, just that the time period is implied. I think I'll get in to trying to read it, ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    I like to think this 'exchangeing newbs' thing is just returning the favor. :P I think I may be sticking around to critique some stories and post my little short ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Well, a lot of YWS members have been coming to YWO. YWO is YoungWritersOnline.net. I can imagine what you mean with people forcing you to write, we (YWO) have some ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Glad to hear you're getting around YWS all right! :D That is really cool! Are there any particular time periods you especially enjoy writing realistic fiction in? And the idea ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    YWS isn't as hard to navigate as I thought it was when I checked it out last year, odd. Haha, realistic fiction is fun. Except, I write realistic fiction (usually) ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Hi, hello, this is Mentalist. I originate from YWO and have decided to check this place out. I write realistic fiction, mostly. I've been writing for around six years, I'm ...

    Dec 29, 2009


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore