-
Re: Dictator [Short Story]
Well, here is something I wrote a month or two ago. It's the third draft. I did it again. I had to do it again. I walked down the dirt ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
I already knew who you were, Jaywing. I'm just good like that. /spam
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
Haha, I wish I was a mod on YWO. Yes, I'm only thirteen and I'm not messing with you guys. :P I have no reason to. Hm, I like to ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
To Sae: Yup. To Stella: Well, I guess I do write historical fiction, just that the time period is implied. I think I'll get in to trying to read it, ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Runaways Chap. 1
My brain didn't even register what was going into my bag. I'm surprise d that the(?) damn thing hasn't exploded from pressure over the years. Did you change the tense ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
I like to think this 'exchangeing newbs' thing is just returning the favor. :P I think I may be sticking around to critique some stories and post my little short ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
Well, a lot of YWS members have been coming to YWO. YWO is YoungWritersOnline.net. I can imagine what you mean with people forcing you to write, we (YWO) have some ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
Glad to hear you're getting around YWS all right! :D That is really cool! Are there any particular time periods you especially enjoy writing realistic fiction in? And the idea ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: The Velvet Assassin-Prolouge
This is kind of a baby of mine, although I'm not really too far into it. Please rip it apart though. It becomes a love/adventure story later on so I ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
YWS isn't as hard to navigate as I thought it was when I checked it out last year, odd. Haha, realistic fiction is fun. Except, I write realistic fiction (usually) ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hm, odd.
Hi, hello, this is Mentalist. I originate from YWO and have decided to check this place out. I write realistic fiction, mostly. I've been writing for around six years, I'm ...
Dec 29, 2009
