User avatar

MelonCat

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    I have written a little bit of fanfiction! It was Harry Potter fanfiction and might actually still be in my portfolio on here lol. My favorite series is Harry Potter, ...

    May 13, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to the site! c: So you like reading novels that involves animals... by any chance you read the Animorphs series? I think that's what it's called. And fanfiction is ...

    May 13, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Heyo! Welcome to the site. :) Fanfiction is totally welcome here, don't worry, but we look forward to seeing your original works too! What sort of fanfiction do you write? ...

    May 13, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi! I'm not really a new writer, but I haven't really shared much of my stuff and I'm hoping that'll change since I just signed up here! I might wait ...

    May 13, 2018


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud