User avatar

Melodie

  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Areida, I know exactly what you mean about Odysseus. I didn't like him at all. I thought his character was tricky and decietful. My favorite is Achilles. I think his ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I'd recommend Picture of Dorian Grey, for that matter I'd recommend anything my Oscar Wilde. The Importance of Being Ernest is great. It's a play though. I don't know if ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Mmm hmmm. Elves, rings that have to power to destroy all that's good in the world, Dark Lords, wizards with staffs that light up in the dark, ect. I think ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    hmmm nor do I.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'm sorry but can you explain to me how it goes against your religion?

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    Sorry I posted this kind of in a hurry. It is a book and it's by Marcia Golub. It's about getting past all the mindless housework and junk that has ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    Anyone read this?

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I read Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and Julius Ceasar. I read R&J in ninth grade and our english teacher had us rewrite the first scene of the first act into ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    Has anyone here ever read this book. It's by Storm Constantine. I just finished it and the end confused me a bit. I think it was supposed to but still ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally love both. But LOTR does take a while to get into and Tolkien tends to overdescribe EVERYTHING. It's very deep though and has a lot to it once ...

    Sep 15, 2005


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)