User avatar

Melodie

  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    Is there anyone here really into it? I'd like to talk to other screenwriters.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit Harry Potter Series The Edge Chronicals Narnia The Inheritance trilogy The DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series Peter ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    very true and there will also always be difference in opinion and interpertation.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Feel free to roam around . . .

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I suppose I feel this way about film because I write them and a poor script to me is like taking a shot at my industry. I realize that good ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    More and more it happens, the industry comes out with an absolutely horrible film, but every one flocks to their local theater to see it and think it’s the greatest ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Faith itself would be the hand pulling us away from the razor. A knowledge that all will work out in the end. But I have a belief that every bit ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I've considered the "God makes mistakes thing" ever since I got throught the old testament. The thing that really led me to think that he indeed does make mistakes is ...

    Sep 15, 2005


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss