User avatar

Melodie

  • Randomosity Re: theories on life

    "Even the greatest pencils have erasers."

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Now I'm wearing my wedding reception work uniform which consists of . .. black dress pants, black socks, white dress shirt with suffocating collar, maroon suit vest, black bikini underwear, ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I just woke up and I slept in my work uniform tight red v-neck no bra low ride black pants with several pockets in random places black hairtie on right ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    "Even the greatest pencils have erasers." Classmate Alex Bloam

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Today, Garden State the soundtrack

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    OH my goodness all of my friends that have started already are saying the exact same things.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: ATTN: Metalheads

    hmmm I like most of the bands you have on there, I agree with sabradan on Yellowcard.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Bill second job phone calls

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Yes I did mean immortality on Earth and I've already said that I would not take it. I do though wish for my name and ideas to be immortal. . ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Interesting . .. I'm fascinated by the concept of immortality, but I wouldn't take it. I couldn't watch the world as I know it die around me and change into ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    I absolutely love history. All history. Especially religious history, all sorts of religious history. I'm christian but I love studying all religions and how they're interrelated. And of course mediev

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    I ask all of you out of nothing but curiosity, if given the choice of immortality would you take it?

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I agree that an image is nothing more than an image whether live-action or animated. Also I would like to point out that kids who have "crushes" on animated character ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    Screenwriting is for movies. I don't do any television writing, it's a totally different ball game.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    oh? Elaborate please.

    Sep 30, 2005


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden