User avatar

Melodie

  • General Articles Re: Color Study of Lightsabers

    I wrote this as a psychology essay on color and the mind. Needless to say my teacher didn't quite understand my dorkdom . . . Jedi Knights are the backbone ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Scripts Re: screenplay (as of now nameless)

    TITLE EXT./INT. VARIOUS DAYS CREDITS Clips of JOSEPH CONLY, a young redheaded boy, about seven years old acting in commercials and talking to talk show hosts. There's a light in ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: PaperCutt - Chapter 1

    It's good but the sentence structure seems abrupt in places. It doesn't really have a flow. Also I would throw in some details. Like, does the maid have a French ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Thanks everyone. Hey Lord Fontroy I am really into the Middle Ages as well!

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Jacquie, here are some sites that always help me out. http://www.screenplay.com-this is mostly software sale, but it has a link to a really great online guide to creating characters and ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey and thanks

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Faith itself would be the hand pulling us away from the razor. A knowledge that all will work out in the end. But I have a belief that every bit ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: PaperCutt - Prologue

    It was very good and very well written. I LOVE the imagery. I can see everything perfectly in my head. Or at least I think I can because I'll never ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I've considered the "God makes mistakes thing" ever since I got throught the old testament. The thing that really led me to think that he indeed does make mistakes is ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I read Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and Julius Ceasar. I read R&J in ninth grade and our english teacher had us rewrite the first scene of the first act into ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    Has anyone here ever read this book. It's by Storm Constantine. I just finished it and the end confused me a bit. I think it was supposed to but still ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally love both. But LOTR does take a while to get into and Tolkien tends to overdescribe EVERYTHING. It's very deep though and has a lot to it once ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    It's awesome that I found someone else interested in screenwriting. I can give you some sites to help you with learning a bit of screenwriting format if you like. Thanks ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Dark Redemption

    I really like the three line intro thing. I think that the reader had no idea what's going on is what makes said reader want to read on and find ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey, My name's Melodie and I'm soon leaving to study film at Full Sail Real World Education. Consequently, most of my stuff will be screenplays. I do write prose and ...

    Sep 15, 2005


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind