User avatar

Melodie

  • Scripts Re: screenplay (as of now nameless)

    Thanks. I'll be putting more of my work up soon. I can't exactly get the format right in the forum though. The tabs are off.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    Sorry I posted this kind of in a hurry. It is a book and it's by Marcia Golub. It's about getting past all the mindless housework and junk that has ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other Re: A Day in the Life

    Thanks, I appreciate the compliments!

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    very true and there will also always be difference in opinion and interpertation.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Feel free to roam around . . .

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: a little something

    Screenwriting is done for movies. They have to be very to the point so I think you'd do well. Yeah I thnk your romance writing is very good. I can't ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    I suppose I feel this way about film because I write them and a poor script to me is like taking a shot at my industry. I realize that good ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: good film/bad film

    More and more it happens, the industry comes out with an absolutely horrible film, but every one flocks to their local theater to see it and think it’s the greatest ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    New Slang-The Shins

    Sep 23, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    Oddly I found this intriguing . . . .hmmmm

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Sunny Day it started to Rain

    Not so long ago, Melodie Conly was born, but not only was she born, she also lived quite an interesting life. However, her life is not the issue here. The ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: a little something

    I like your use of adjectives and action verbs. Have you ever done any screenwriting? Your format and attention to detail would work well with the format.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Most Life Changing Event of my Life Thus Far - Prologue

    Once upon a time, fourteen students gathered in the French classroom of Johnsonburg Area High School without the slightest clue of what they were getting themselves into. The idea of ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    Anyone read this?

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Other Re: A Day in the Life

    Sitting in the cold and dark refrigerator, I feel the most comfortable. My little drawer is like a cave where I sit nestled in between the bologna and tortilla wraps ...

    Sep 21, 2005


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer