User avatar

Melodie

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (prose version)

    Planet Hindagon, 3045 AD The two men sat at their table in the Hindagon Bar, a bar for government officials only. These two men in particular were higher up government ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Areida, I know exactly what you mean about Odysseus. I didn't like him at all. I thought his character was tricky and decietful. My favorite is Achilles. I think his ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (screenplay)

    I can't get the format right in the forum. So I'm trying to use colors in order seperate the different parts of the script and make it easier to read. ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I'd recommend Picture of Dorian Grey, for that matter I'd recommend anything my Oscar Wilde. The Importance of Being Ernest is great. It's a play though. I don't know if ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Mmm hmmm. Elves, rings that have to power to destroy all that's good in the world, Dark Lords, wizards with staffs that light up in the dark, ect. I think ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    hmmm nor do I.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    Very disturbing but attention holding I couldn't help reading on even though my skin was crawling. Nice job.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    I really liked this. It would be an AWESOME opening to a movie.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'm sorry but can you explain to me how it goes against your religion?

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    Screenwriting is for movies. I don't do any television writing, it's a totally different ball game.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Scripts Re: screenplay (as of now nameless)

    Thanks again I'll try that.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    oh? Elaborate please.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled story(very much work in Progress...need ideas)

    I agree that it needs more emotion. It seems to be just a list of facts and clever wording. This didn't keep my attention at all. I suggest throwing in ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    Is there anyone here really into it? I'd like to talk to other screenwriters.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit Harry Potter Series The Edge Chronicals Narnia The Inheritance trilogy The DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series Peter ...

    Sep 29, 2005


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic