User avatar

Melodie

  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    You know Ann Rice!? I agree DEMAND her teachings.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Areida, I know exactly what you mean about Odysseus. I didn't like him at all. I thought his character was tricky and decietful. My favorite is Achilles. I think his ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    hmmm it did take me a while to get used to the style of her writing, especially in "Interview" because of the way Louis seems to be talking to me ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Featherweight

    I really like this. I love all the different elements in it that add to her emptiness and loss(the feather, the wind, etc) I don't think it's too short at ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    My mom and grandma always read Ann Rice and I always shook my head and put them off as over rated, basing the on the film "Queen of the Damned." ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Yes I did mean immortality on Earth and I've already said that I would not take it. I do though wish for my name and ideas to be immortal. . ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    Do we really have to compare them? They are both great series to me and I don't really think one is better than the other. True they are of the ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Interesting . .. I'm fascinated by the concept of immortality, but I wouldn't take it. I couldn't watch the world as I know it die around me and change into ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    I absolutely love history. All history. Especially religious history, all sorts of religious history. I'm christian but I love studying all religions and how they're interrelated. And of course mediev

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    I ask all of you out of nothing but curiosity, if given the choice of immortality would you take it?

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I agree that an image is nothing more than an image whether live-action or animated. Also I would like to point out that kids who have "crushes" on animated character ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: anime

    This is my sisters.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Western

    Yeah you should. You have my attention. I need to know what happened to Samuel Thomas. From a grammar perspective I think your doing pretty well but I'm not picky ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freewrite, I don't know what this is yet

    The alarms go off at 6:00 in the morning; everyone gets up. Jane wakes up in her small bedroom, shuts her alarm off, gets dressed, combs her long hair (below ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Sunny Day it started to Rain

    Thanks for the comments. I didn't write this to be strictly romantic fiction. It just seemed to fit there above all the other categories when I posted it here. I ...

    Oct 8, 2005


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria