-
Re: What Are You Wearing?
I just woke up and I slept in my work uniform tight red v-neck no bra low ride black pants with several pockets in random places black hairtie on right ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True
"Even the greatest pencils have erasers." Classmate Alex Bloam
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Today, Garden State the soundtrack
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
hmmm I still stick to Achilles. Anyway, has anyone read Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy? My english teacher thinks it's one of the greatest books ever written. I ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE
OH my goodness all of my friends that have started already are saying the exact same things.
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Hey!
Welcome
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
It's AWESOME. Lestat is a much MUCH deeper character than Louis. The rest of the books are pretty much about Lestat.
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
Thank you SO much!
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: ATTN: Metalheads
hmmm I like most of the bands you have on there, I agree with sabradan on Yellowcard.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
Alright, thankyou.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
Awesome. Have you read The Vampire Lestat? I'm about a fourth of the way through it now. So far I LOVE it.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century
This is for a scholorship competition. I'd really like to get some corrections and such before I send it along. When thinking on who could possibly be the most influential ...
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
Bill second job phone calls
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Sudden Loss
I like this. It has it's issues but I like it.
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice
Who's Ann Rice?! oh my . .. Anyway, I'll have to check out Regarding Vampires.
Oct 25, 2005
