User avatar

Melodie

  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    I can't avoid it. I'm going out of state and my parents can contribute hardly anything.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    I'm completely at a loss for this process. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Wow. Do these go with a story? Or are they independent?

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I read it a while ago, but still I'd love to discuss it.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    There are more than three. Interview, Lestat, and Queen are only the FIRST three. Tale of the Body Thief and Memnoch the Devil come after those three and then there ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I do agree that LOTR is amazing. It's a lifetime's work of a genious. I know this. I defend Harry Potter because it gives me a quick escape from reality, ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    The Monkees-Headquarters

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Queen of the Damned soundtrack

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: theories on life

    "Even the greatest pencils have erasers."

    Nov 7, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century

    The point is that there is no best person. I didn't choose George Lucas for the most influencial, just the one that influences that particular part of me and my ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Color Study of Lightsabers

    OH come on, no Star Wars fans out there?

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (screenplay)

    Thanks. Any other screenplay readers out there?

    Nov 7, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Most Influential Person of the Twentieth Century

    Alright it now looks like this: When thinking on who could possibly be the most influential person of the twentieth century, I am really at a total loss. So many ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    I saw her on on of those morning shows the other day. She definantly did write it. It's called Christ our Lord:Out of Egypt and it's in the first person ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Now I'm wearing my wedding reception work uniform which consists of . .. black dress pants, black socks, white dress shirt with suffocating collar, maroon suit vest, black bikini underwear, ...

    Nov 6, 2005


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze