Random avatar

Mell

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back after like a month... I took a break because of NaNoWriMo, but I'm back and I may even post my first story!!

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    I've recently watched it and I loved it! It was really good film, in my opinion.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Evanescence!! Totally love it! Here I go! I hope it's as good as the first one. 1)Breed - Nirvana 2)House of Wolves - My chemical romance (wow!! I ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    In my English classes we're usually supposed to write 150 to 200 words. But how you make a story so short? To me it's really ridiculous. I always go way ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for System of a down! Here I go! 1)Blank Generation - The Voidoids (:D Classic!) 2)Freak on a leash - Korn 3)Home sweet home - Motley Crue 4)Pretty Vacant ...

    Oct 11, 2009


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)