Random avatar

Mell

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards: 1: Open Your Eyes

    Hey! Well, this was wonderfully written! Overall, I liked it very much, although I still don't know much of what's going on. It's just the first chapter. I think I ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Footsteps (tentative title)

    Hey! This is a short story I've been working on for a while. I just finished writing it and I think it's not that bad but it's probably filled with ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He Eateth Grass

    Wow! This is a really moving piece. I really liked it. You gave your main character a really good voice. I actually felt I could understand him. You had a ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Gangster Angel

    Hi! First of all, I want to say I really enjoyed this. The way it was written made me feel like I knew the characters, and it made me feel ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back after like a month... I took a break because of NaNoWriMo, but I'm back and I may even post my first story!!

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Research Re: Accents :)

    I'm not English, but I'm learning it as a second language so I hear British English quite a lot(in tapes, videos, etc) and I get special lessons on how to ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's Play Part One

    Hey there! First of all, I liked this story very much! It was really impressive. Here are a few things you might consider, though. “Not at Jeremiad’s School for Distinguished ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank eye

    This really stunned me! Seriously, near the end I said "Oh my God" out loud. But that's a good thing. The story was awesome. I've seen some spelling mistakes though, ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    I've recently watched it and I loved it! It was really good film, in my opinion.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for Evanescence!! Totally love it! Here I go! I hope it's as good as the first one. 1)Breed - Nirvana 2)House of Wolves - My chemical romance (wow!! I ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    In my English classes we're usually supposed to write 150 to 200 words. But how you make a story so short? To me it's really ridiculous. I always go way ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 for System of a down! Here I go! 1)Blank Generation - The Voidoids (:D Classic!) 2)Freak on a leash - Korn 3)Home sweet home - Motley Crue 4)Pretty Vacant ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Mell, same as here :)

    Oct 10, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    :lol: (to Mr.Knightley) Yes, its scary. But I've been thinking about it and, I've decided to sign up! I don't even have the beginning of a plot or the characters, ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I've been thinking of signing up, but I'm kind of new in this. It just sounds scary to write so much in just a month when I only write 1000 ...

    Oct 7, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners