User avatar

Megrim

  • Writers Corner Re: sympathetic character?

    Brandon Sanderson's lecture on sympathetic characters. Broken up into multiple parts, I highly suggest you watch the whole thing!

    Jul 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: wonder.land DT

    Has anyone made characters yet? I've been waiting to see what other people do to get some ideas.

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Big Review

    Man it's so early and already so hard. I felt like they all deserved AT LEAST a 2 :( I keep changing my mind but I guess it's time to ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: The 'grim is coming for you.

    Looks like I'm going pretty slow with getting around to these reviews on account of The Big Review. I haven't had a chance yet but I'll definitely do the first ...

    Jul 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for July 12th - 26th: Megrim!

    Eep!

    Jul 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Tatarum DT

    Alright that sounds too exciting. Count me in. If I disappear one day it's because I drowned in all the SBs I joined T_T

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Big Review

    I had a hard time, too, because they were all great! I really had to scratch my head on this one. In the end I decided to base off a ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    5/10. It's kinda intriguing, but it's vague and doesn't actually give any info or context. I think it's too gimmicky for me. --- Iari drew a shaky breath and checked ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Age Difference

    The summary you just wrote, shadowprincess, sounds really compelling.

    Jul 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Tatarum DT

    So are the characters being taken to get these stones put in them? Where does the story start?

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: wonder.land DT

    I'm pretty keen. I like the idea of being a minion for the Queen of Hearts, or maybe some poor oppressed sob under her rule XD So how does the ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: The 'grim is coming for you.

    Both reviewed!

    Jul 10, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tri's Top Reviews

    Hi there... I feel guilty requesting reviews, but am pretty new to the site so haven't made a lot of friends yet. If you'd like to take a peek... With ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Under The Bed Reviews:

    Chomp away, Monsters. Chomp chomp. With Only the Rainforest As Witness

    Jul 9, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: The 'grim is coming for you.

    Looks like I didn't get a chance to get to it this weekend, but I will soon!

    Jul 6, 2015


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein