User avatar

MeganWeaver

  • Other Poetry Re: Illusive(re-written)

    The imagery in this is brilliant, I really liked the way you described everything. The rhyming scheme was good too and I liked the way you personified the rose. To ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deaf to tears

    I really enjoyed reading this, I'm glad I took the time to. I loved the imagery and the vocabulary I couldn't fault them. The only thing I will say is ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Adorned Lies

    This was amazing in my opinion, the fact that something so beautiful, like the ribbons, could actually be something as poisonus as a lie is fantastic. It's like when the ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting On a Moment

    Wow, this poem is really true to life in some aspects. I love the imagery you used and I think that it was really well written. My only improvement would ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [Contest Entry]

    Thank you tgirly :D I thought I'd put it up because i've recently got the pajamas that have that on xD

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [Contest Entry]

    Apologies for the delayed replies everyone, I haven't had time to sit on here and do so. tgirly - Thank you for your comment :] I hope you feel the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Taylor

    This is a random start to a novel I never finished please tell me if you like it and if I was silly to stop writing it. Also any comments ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Backstabbing friends - Our saviors.

    I really liked this poem as it seems to be very true to a lot of frindships, the only thing I'd like to say is that you have made a ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dark Fairy

    Thanks for your comment :] I agree they are pretty huge, its just the settings on my computer, they're a nightmare xD When they are smaller they look better :]

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dark Fairy

    These are just random pictures I took but I think they are quite artistic :] IMAG0652.jpg IMAG0644.jpg Please Comment with your opinions on my photography skills :]

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Indecency

    This is a well written poem I believe, however, you used the word "now" four times in the first six lines. I think perhaps re wording this a little would ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ocean

    I totaly agree with MiRaCLeS there are so many other adjectives to describe the sea other than the ones you have used. I too feel that nice is a really ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Girls and Boys By Good Charlotte Rewrite

    Thank you Deanie :] I understand your criticism however the original was a song and so I have followed the structure it used but I have changed the words. :] ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    I loved this poem :] It was really light and descriptive, my only criticism would be that the first stanza is written with alternative rhyme but the rest isn't. I ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Which Introduction?

    Hmm, that sounds like a good idea :] Thanks again. You're really helpful :D Perhaps I will try writing it as if I was telling the story then add in ...

    Jun 27, 2011


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh