User avatar

MegaLizardLord

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hiya! I'm new too, and I hope you have a great time and get good feedback on your writing. :D And don't worry about mean critics that might be picky, ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: I have a question. Please help!!

    If someone writes a review or critic or something on one of my writing, is there a way to reply to that comment they made? I can't find anyway how... ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh hi there, I'm new here!

    I'm VERY new, and I just submitted my first story to here. There's gonna be a sequel, but I don't think anyone really likes my story... :smt047 It's called The ...

    Feb 8, 2010


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman