User avatar

MegaLizardLord

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ugly melodies/Silent songs

    Great! I love the beauty that's deep within it. 8) I don't know how it could be any better. I hope you continue to write.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: I have a question. Please help!!

    If someone writes a review or critic or something on one of my writing, is there a way to reply to that comment they made? I can't find anyway how... ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Ewww... I hate both! But I would go with Twilight... :xd:

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fatuous

    Wonderful. I love all the detail and fun all around it! I hope you continue to write. I would definitely read more! :P

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt and Hope Go Together

    Great job! I like all the rhyming and questions. 8)

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Within--Clairity within Harmony of Self

    Fantastic! That actually inspired me to work harder and never give up. :lol: This so far is one of my favorite poems.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dime a Dozen Porno

    Very interesting... yet I enjoyed it very much! I love the part with "to tear apart flesh, bringing girl to her knees" Great job again! I hope to see more ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breaking

    Nicely done! I could really imagine it in my head. I hope to see more from you!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh hi there, I'm new here!

    I'm VERY new, and I just submitted my first story to here. There's gonna be a sequel, but I don't think anyone really likes my story... :smt047 It's called The ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Three Friends

    The Three Friends Good to Bad (1) Far on this one island lurk many things. Volcanoes, 10 foot tall trees, paths leading to no where, absolutely no humans, it’s practically ...

    Feb 8, 2010


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest