User avatar

MegaLizardLord

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heaven

    Awesome! Though, I think the lines were a bit too short. Other than that, wonderful! Keep writing! You did fantastic with the detail and imagination. :D

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Amazing Talking Tree

    Wow, that's very sweet. It reminds me of the book The Giving Tree. I hope I hear more from you! :mrgreen:

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    Good Poetry is more creative and takes more work to make beauty. Emo Poetry is just a simple "bleh".

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ART

    It's more then just art, it comes from the heart That whole thing was beautiful! I loved it a lot, but when I read the ending, I almost cried because ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was looking on for a good website where you can show your work and people can review it, and this came up!

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Creation of Emily

    Hey, my names Emily! :backtotopic: I liked all the imagery and detail. Your persepctive of it made it exciting! I hope to hear more from you! ^^

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Hello Or Goodbye?

    Great! But maybe add more, like what everything looks like, and take a bit more time. Other than that, I like it a lot! I hope you keep writing, I ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hiya! I'm new too, and I hope you have a great time and get good feedback on your writing. :D And don't worry about mean critics that might be picky, ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: loving, hating and missing u

    I liked your perspective of it, but it needed a bit more, but I do hope you continue to write more of these great poems. I'll give it a Like, ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Art

    Great job! I like how you showed your point of view within the poem. It really makes me wonder about what you said now... keep writing! :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Horizon Line

    Haha, I love it! You did an amazing job with the perspective of the poem. I hope you continue to write. Nice detail too. :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Yellow

    Very interesting... I liked it a lot! I don't have much to say... but I do hope you write a lot. :)

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Missy

    Haha, cute! :P I like all the dialogue a lot.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lycanthrope

    Nicely done! It really makes me able to imagine all the detail. Hope you continue to write. :)

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Doesn't he?

    I like it a lot. Maybe break it up a bit more but wonderful anyway! I hope you continue to write, because this was a fantastic poem. :D

    Feb 9, 2010


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger