User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Art & Photography Re: Le Québec en hiver

    Heya! Awesome pictures! First: Not much I can say about it. But it has an old feel to it. It must be the buildings. Actually, it's quite cozyish. Second: It's ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Ball

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Horse Picture

    Hey, hey! A horse! And a beautiful palomino to boot. I like this picture! Did you do it on the computer? I love the head. I always seem to have ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Wolf Picture

    Heya! This is pretty awesome! It's amazing to see what people can do on computers!Well, my nitpicks are that follows: The wolf's eye seems a little funny. If I look ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just another pic

    Heya! I'm glad you enjoy the picture. It's actually at the same place as my river picture. At a provincial park. So this is just one of the many path/road ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Guilt

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just another pic

    Here is another picture. I couldn't help but post it up. I'm not so sure about the shadows or the sun there but...tell me what you think. Enjoy!

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Pain

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: River

    Actually, I live at least five or even six hours northeast of the mountains. And those mountains are in British Columbia. This is in a river valley (or provincial park) ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Rotting

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Win

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: River

    Since I am having difficulties with posting several photos together, I'm settling with one. When I made the picture smaller, I think it became slightly fuzzier. Oh well. Hope you ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Screw

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Hammer

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Scratchy

    Feb 22, 2009


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug