-
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Series
I picked Lord of the Rings because those, despite being slightly boring, are the best books! But I've read the Pern books too. It's these two series that started me ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Hmm...I have done many stupid things. Let's see if I can remember one. Okay I was out riding my horse (there are many of these stories) and my dad had ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
Was the fire blue or pink?
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Burning gas. How would you describe mountains to someone who has never seen them?
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
But whose house was burning?
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Go with the flow. Walk backwards in backwards shoes ^_^ How high can a whitetailed deer jump?
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Supporter
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Names
Hmm...I have plenty of favourite names. Girl: Elizabeth Melissa Eva Anastasia Adeliade Tianna Evelyn Olivia Vanessa Boy: Charlie Jack Quincy Sebastian (I have no idea why) Lloyd Luke Ren Tripp ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: A joke
Haha! Those jokes are great! The only jokes I know are nasty, nasty little things. I don't even know if I was meant to hear any of them either ^_^ ...
Feb 23, 2009
