User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Seaweed

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite qoute?

    I really like the first one and the third one in my signature. 1) The Gypsies treasured their horses. To them, horses were like gold. And that's how I see ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    This looks like fun. Hopefully I can think of something... 1) I play the violin 2) I've broken two bones in my left hand 3) I love all animals (but ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Grapefruit

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    If I wasn't serious, would I have asked?

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Orca

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    I forgot to mention one silly thing. My sister and her friend stole a pilon from a construction site and my sister named it Bob. We still have Bob. He's ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    My family and I usually end up naming areas on the farm. For example, on the old farm I named one pasture Coyote Pasture (I saw coyote pups playing). There ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What is the number for 911?

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Am I saying whose not smart enough?

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Sour

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Failure

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Halloween is my birthday, but that isn't why I love it. The real meaning of any holiday is forgotten and nowadays it's all about the presents, the candy and the ...

    Mar 2, 2009


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter