User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 7

    Thank ya for the PM. Just reading this I got the shivers. I didn't notice any info dumping. You explained it all in creepy Zahra's speech. I love how you ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Film quotes game!

    I'm not sure. Haven't watched to many movies in a while. Is number 17 from Finding Nemo? Okay, number 10 is sooo easy. It's A Wonderful Life. I love that ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 It's pink and I love what it says!

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Can't stand Family Guy. Sorry. I think that show is stupid. TPBM loves rock music

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Can't stand Family Guy. Sorry. I think that show is stupid. TPBM loves classic rock

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: It's Analogous

    Music is to the soul as fish is to water

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Hulk

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Gummy

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Devil

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Piper Legend

    It reminded me of the Pied Piper. Just the children following the Piper away from their home. I really enjoyed reading this. Of course, I've actually (surprisingly) never read anything ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    If you're stupid then we're all stupid. I think we're all crazy! Which is why we enjoy making fun of the Blue Infidels (or balls) *bursts out laughing* Ahem. Terribly ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Most of the time. Sometimes popcorn is to salty and greasy for me. TPBM is a Legend of Zelda fan

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Language

    Feb 21, 2009


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)