User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Art & Photography Re: Le Québec en hiver

    Heya! Awesome pictures! First: Not much I can say about it. But it has an old feel to it. It must be the buildings. Actually, it's quite cozyish. Second: It's ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Ball

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journal of a Secret Keeper: Chapter 1 (edited) & 2 part1

    Heya! This is soooo much better than the first time! I hope that didn't sound mean. I didn't mean it like that. You've improved! You have managed to show us ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Horse Picture

    Hey, hey! A horse! And a beautiful palomino to boot. I like this picture! Did you do it on the computer? I love the head. I always seem to have ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple Wolf Picture

    Heya! This is pretty awesome! It's amazing to see what people can do on computers!Well, my nitpicks are that follows: The wolf's eye seems a little funny. If I look ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freakshow, edited

    Heya! This sounds much better. I really like this story. The MC seems to have a tormented...uh soul. If that sounds right. It's quite different. The whole circus idea is ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just another pic

    Heya! I'm glad you enjoy the picture. It's actually at the same place as my river picture. At a provincial park. So this is just one of the many path/road ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Guilt

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just another pic

    Here is another picture. I couldn't help but post it up. I'm not so sure about the shadows or the sun there but...tell me what you think. Enjoy!

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1

    Heya! This was pretty interesting. Let me see what I could point out. First off: I opened my eyes to see two pair of eyes blinking at me. “Oh Renn, ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I wear pink striped socks. I love pink socks. TPBM loves BBQ steak

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Pain

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A joke

    Haha! Those jokes are great! The only jokes I know are nasty, nasty little things. I don't even know if I was meant to hear any of them either ^_^ ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 23, 2009


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying