User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for believing I would go after a stick if you threw it.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I do. Mostly the old ones. I can't help it. I'm quite immature in that way. TPBM lives in a large city

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Spring

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Destiny of Evistus(the paragraphs are messed up, sorry!)

    Heya! I read the first three paragraphs, but it sounds very, very interesting! But yet, you should try and fix the paragraphs. It's actually quite confusing and annoying. I also ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Road to Nowhere

    Yea, I know it would be ten times better if that person (who is in fact my little brother) wasn't standing there. Such a pain. Oh well. I still love ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Quiet in the flesh, loud in the brain

    Sweet! You like NCIS too? I love that show! I like everyone but Abbi is my favourite! She's just so cool! Nice to know more about you too. And the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    But whose house was burning?

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Go with the flow. Walk backwards in backwards shoes ^_^ How high can a whitetailed deer jump?

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Supporter

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a funny signature

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Purple personality? I don't think so. TPBM loves celtic music

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Hmm...I have plenty of favourite names. Girl: Elizabeth Melissa Eva Anastasia Adeliade Tianna Evelyn Olivia Vanessa Boy: Charlie Jack Quincy Sebastian (I have no idea why) Lloyd Luke Ren Tripp ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No. I'm not afraid of aliens TPBM loves to watch old movies

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Road to Nowhere

    Here is another picture. I really like this one, but that little bothersome person in it just...ruins it. I wish I could go back and tell him to move. Oh ...

    Feb 26, 2009


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain