User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Superior

    Hey there! Awesome picture, seriously. I love the reflection of the setting(?) sun on the water. Also how the clouds partially cover the sun reminds me of that conflict of ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because you are a twilight people

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink & Griff

    This is great Meep! Another awesome picture from you talented hand! Sorry, I couldn't help but say it. Snoink looks so cute and Griff is great! But, Griff's hindlegs look ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I'm not a big fan of yogurt. TPBM feeds the wild birds

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 It's a pretty picture

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for pointing out my cliche line

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Bonnie Tyler- I need a Hero

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I've moved from a trailer into a house and then I moved from one farm to another. TPBM has a pet

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 I don't exactly know what that is but it has a skull in it. That's cool!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a Ray Bradbury quote which is kinda true

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm listening to This Cowboy's Hat by Chris LeDoux

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I've never met a jellyfish so I don't know if I'm afraid of them or not. TPBM hates Biology

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for posting at the same time as me hehe

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    That's true! I've done it at least three times (once in public school and twice homeschooling) TPBM has a trampoline in their backyard

    Feb 27, 2009


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying