-
Re: The User Below You...
Sorry no. I enjoy Chinese food. TPBM thinks cows are cool ^_^
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Haha! Banned for having 809 posts more than me
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: A newbie here! ^-^ And I'm anxious to meet you all!
I love music. The world would totally suck if there was no music, no books and no horses ^_^ Cornelia Funke is amazing. I have at least five of her ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Actually I was just thinking of getting myself a bowl of ceral TPBM was born in 1992
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Change One Letter
Bail
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Series
I picked Lord of the Rings because those, despite being slightly boring, are the best books! But I've read the Pern books too. It's these two series that started me ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: A newbie here! ^-^ And I'm anxious to meet you all!
I listen to a wide range of music. But country, classic rock and celtic are the usual ones. Although, I do listen to some pop and classical music but... I've ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
How on earth did you know? I'm freezing! TPBM is listening to music
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for only having seven reviews
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: A newbie here! ^-^ And I'm anxious to meet you all!
I can call you Saph though? Right? I agree with you on that part. I perfer fantasy fiction because then you can really make anything happen (as long as it's ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: A newbie here! ^-^ And I'm anxious to meet you all!
Hey there Saph! Welcome to YWS! I'm MeadowLark but call me Meadow. Hmm, let's see. You already seem to know the 2:1 ratio rule. But I'll go over it. Remember ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Am I still a writer if I lost my USB with my story on it????
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm MeadowLark, but call me Meadow ^_^ That has totally gotta suck! I always have fears of something happening to all my stories. *shudders* I ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Hi, sort of new!
Ooh, I've never played those games. I've always gamed with Nintendo. My brother has a 64, we have a gamecube and a Wii. Also a PS2. A lot I know, ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
sorry. TPBM loves Chinese food
Feb 28, 2009
