-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
modern
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
The Swam Kingdom by Zoe Marriott It was reccomended by Rosey ^_^
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Song that descirbes you!
I think the song River Road by Crystal Gayle, I'm Gonna Fly by Paul Brandt, and Born to Run by Emmylou Harris suit me. Look up the lyrics and you'll ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
He lived with the circus and ate apples all day long...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Magius Trilogy Book I: The Black Emerald
Heya blackpencil! This sounds much better! You removed those long, telling paragraphs and focused more on the MC. Another thing I noticed was how you changed the scene between Kirthin ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Computers
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I really don't....understand it. Buuut a 7/10 will suffice
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Bah! I knew what it meant. I can kinda write with my left hand but kinda not. TPBM watched horror movies
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for getting four more reviews since the last time I was one here
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: The Faeries Chapter Two (Revised)
Hey hey! Thanks a bunch you three! I really, really appreciate the comments and helpful little tips. I will defiantly try and fix this up. And Dream, I'm glad you ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Toddler-Wolf-Thing
Aww! Okay, this one is just plain adorable! Just look at those big innocent, puppy dog eyes! He's soooo cute! He does look slightly crosseyed but this is looks way ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hey Nyle! Nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS! What do you write? What's your favourite genre? I'd tell you about all the rules but there is an urgent need ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: A New Life (edited)
Heya Saph! This was a nice piece. Really it was. Not much I can say as everyone else beat me too it. It's a new thing for me to read ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Depends on what you mean >_< TPBM has heard of Cirque du Soleil
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
melancholy
Mar 1, 2009
