User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a crazy gopher with a gun avatar (is that a gun)

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Uh...no. I wish I had one. TPBM has a habit of quoting movies

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a funny fly on your avatar

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Stuck in the Past (edited 2)

    Heya Saph! Great story, I enjoyed reading it. Let me see if I can find some nit-picks. That's so fun to do. You have awesome description of the field and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Comrads

    Heya! Welcome to YWS! Another 'rule' is to rate your works. We love rated works on here. And when you rate (and it isn't rate R) your piece will appear ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a bright avatar

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, I like my nickame. TPBM can whistle

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    Awesome job Kat! It looks better! Like I said before, excellent shading job! Meadow

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Awesome drawings Harley! Better than anything I could ever draw! Good job! I own that Dragonology book! I've used to help me to create my dragons for a story ^_^ ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a scary guy on your avatar

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Umm...no. I've never heard of or heard it. TPBM has seen the Rocky Mountains

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval

    I'm not going to be of much help here, but its best to do lots of research. That's what the internet and enclycopedias are for. Just go to Google or ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    Hmm, let's see the first thing I notice is: The smile. I absolutely fall for charming smiles ^_^ Eyes. If they're kind or have a laughing glint in them (sounds ...

    Mar 1, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'