-
Re: I need... advice.
Ooh! This sounds interesting but kinda weird o_O It sounds complicated and strange but that is an awesome duo (in my opinion). Go ahead and write this. I would read ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: hi im new and looking for buds
Heya! Welcome to YWS! I think Sakura forgot one minor rule: Make friends! We're all very friendly on here so you shouldn't have a problem there ^_^ Anyways, what do ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Panoramic Picture
Haha! I'm glad you two like it! This is in Northern British Columbia and June, Vancouver is in BC ^_^ Southern by the coast there. lol those are poplar trees. ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Hmm, I've never tried it. I didn't even know there was Mango ice cream. TPBM: likes ACDC
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Pillows
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the picture but I'll give it a 7/10
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope. TPBM has at least two teddybears (or any plushy animal) in their room
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
I do. I'm not saying I'm good at it, because I'm horrible. Yet it's so fun ^_^ TPBM: favourite season is spring
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having having two hands on your avatar
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
Grapefruit
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
If I wasn't serious, would I have asked?
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Orca
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
chickens
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for calling me a him...how embarressing.
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Sorry no. I live in the north ^_^ TPBM likes the colour red
Mar 4, 2009
