User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being the king of awesome!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bart!

    I couldn't resist! He's just soo cute! It looks a little crooked but I think that's way I stand. He's our little bottle baby steer. Not a cow. His mama ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I picked up a camera, this is what I got

    Hey Nutty! 1) This is a great picture! I love how the flowers are against the soo blue sky! Awesome! 2) Sweet looking plant and there are cows in the ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Ooh! Sweet drawing Shauni! The actaul flower looks so realistic. The details in the pedals. Good job! But the stem and leaves seem a little flat. I think you could ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite qoute?

    I really like the first one and the third one in my signature. 1) The Gypsies treasured their horses. To them, horses were like gold. And that's how I see ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    The Tim Burton one is awesome. It's my favourite! But I wasn't a huge fan of Edward Scissorhands. I liked Sleepy Hollow and Sweeney Todd better ^_^ Banned for having ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    I love the witty and humourous characters! They have got to be the best around! But I also like the grumpy old characters. They're just great. Always snapping at the ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I try to avoid sad stories. I can't stand them. Where the Red Fern Grows. I've read the book several times and it still makes me sad. The Eyes of ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    It wouldn't bother me. Actually, I could care less. My sister smokes. It bothers other people but I don't care. Really, and it's just a novel. I have characters smoking ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Like I said before 10/10 I love it!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having an avatar with Johnny Depp on it (he's soo cool!)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 because it's true!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for smiling so much ^_^

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    This looks like fun. Hopefully I can think of something... 1) I play the violin 2) I've broken two bones in my left hand 3) I love all animals (but ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a girl with ears and a tail on your avvie

    Mar 5, 2009


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost